Alexa ranking is considered the most effective way for advertisers to know how popular your website or blog is. It may help both website owner and advertisers see your website's potential with regards to marketing and advertising. The more popular a website or blog is, the lower its Alexa ranking will likely be.
1) Make sure you have Alexa toolbar installed. You can download the Alexa toolbar here
2) Add your blog URL for visitors to visit and leave a comment.
3) Hop to the links above yours and leave a comment.
3) Write an Alexa reviews.
4) Follow them either via Google Friend Connect, Facebook, Stumbleupon, Digg, or Twitter. Let them know you are a new follower so they can follow back.
5) Don't forget to grab the badge here and spread the word. The more, the merrier.
Lower Alexa Blog Hop is open all weekend so you have plenty of time to visit all of the blogs on the list.
Note: You don't have to do all of them, just do whatever you can. For old participants, make sure to check out the list again for new participants. Thank you.
Labels: Alexa Blog Hop, Alexa Rank, Internet, Lower Alexa Rank, Marketing and Advertising