The Professional Regulation Commission (PRC) announces that 37,513 out of 78,135 passed the Nurse Licensure Examination given by the Board of Nursing in the cities of Manila, Baguio, Cagayan de Oro, Cebu, Dagupan, Davao, Iloilo, La Union, Legazpi, Lucena, Nueva Ecija, Pagadian, Pampanga, Tacloban, Tuguegarao and Zamboanga last July 2011.
Here are the July 2011 Top 10 NLE (Nurse Licensure Examination) | Top 10 Nurse Licensure Examination July 2011:
1) Jomel Garcia Lapides from University of the Philippines (UP) topped with 88.40 percent.
2) Hazel Cortes Crisostomo and Beverly Lynne Yao Ong from the University of Santo Tomas (UST) placed second with 87.40 percent.
3) Ivy Grace Cuadra Lim of Far Eastern University (FEU) placed third with 87.20 percent
4) Ameera Sarah Nebres Baylon of Camarines Sur Polytechnic College-Nabua, Kim Carmela Dee Go of UP, Ralph Jarilla de Leon of Metropolitan Hospital School of Nursing, Patricia Teodoro Pintac of Cebu Doctors University, and Nadine Cedeno Sameon of University Saint La Salle, placed fourth with 87 percent.
5) Mary Bianca Doreen Fernandez Ditching and Channeiel Pauline Maures Luciano of UST, Patrick Ranier Agupitan Latoza of Our Lady of Fatima University-QC, and Raymark Domingo Salonga of UP placed fifth.
6) Maria Theresa Daclan Bido of Lourdes College, Princess Damatha Valencia Buban of UST, Johnel Carlo Cristobal Estrella of FEU-Manila, Florence Jill de la Victoria Polina of STI College Cebu Inc., Jacob Cabrera Reyes of Cebu Normal University, Nicole Marie Tiglao Severino of Angeles University Foundation, and Maria Jayssa Pascua Tan of UP-Manila shared the sixth place with 86.60 percent.
7) Frances Mae Tupas Baquillos, Riverside College; Amparo Marie Medina Bayongan, UST; Rose Ann Labrague Canlapan, Holy Angel University; Dee Zyrie Alli Divina, FEU-Manila; Catherine Joyce Distor Go, Saint Louis University; Angela Nicole Rago Ocio, Xavier University; and Bianca Malilay Velando of UP-Manila, placed seventh with 86.40 percent.
8) Argee Abunda Alonsabe, University of St. La Salle; Lowel Andrew Andales Batomalaque, Cebu Normal College; Lora Enriquez Jarabelo, UST; Mishael Kate Ilagan Mendoza, De La Salle-Health Sciences Institute; Jan Joel Lalic Simpauco, UST; Alvin Duke Roberto Sy, UP-Manila; and Cherryl Joyce Cabatingan Tan, Velez College, placed eighth with 86.20 percent.
9) Ruth Marie Dela Cruz Andoque, Western Visayas State University-La Paz; Paolo Holandez Andrade, UST; Thea Mae Medalla Baronda, Velez College; Emmanuel Arriane Mendoza Bastasa, Manila Doctors College; Maria Katrina Mitra Capellan, Emmanuel Demigillo Debuque, and Katherine Alegre Flores of UST; Maria Reylan Magallanes Garcia, West Visayas State University-La Paz; Debby Grace Tabugo Jardiolin, Saint Paul University-Iloilo; Josephine Ann Jablo Necor, FEU-Manila; Royce Jasper Uy Ong, UST; Rochelle Realino Perlas, Emilio Aguinaldo College-Manila; Jann Marvin Posada, Catanduanes State College-Virac; and Kyle Nicole Torailla Teruel, West Visayas State University-La Paz, placed ninth with 86 percent.
10) Shane Alexis Allangue Abella, Saint Paul University-Manila; Christine Corintha Daway Almora, UST; Jan Briane Fabie Astom, Saint Paul College-Bantay, Vigan; Jasper Joseph Carag Ballecer, Saint Paul University-Manila; Gloria Isabel Labrador Baltazar and Maria Ronallaine de Leon Bello, UST; Ma. Aileen Bianca Real Bose, Bicol University; Jane Febe Booc Cabatingan, Cebu Normal University; Deo Robert Bodiongan Castro, Cebu Doctors University; Angela Valerio Coronado, FEU-Manila; Judith Pajigal Cuadra, Holy Name University; April Luz del Mundo, Central Colleges of the Philippines; Khris Chan Dy, University of Pangasinan; Mei Joy Castillo Flamiano, Our Lady of Fatima University-Valenzuela; Kelci Mae Tan Francia, UST; Jayvie Bacud Gacutan, Medical College of Northern Philippines; Sarah Agnes Mary Reyes Lim, UST; April Wine Yogi Sayas Manigbas, Lyceum of the Philippines University-Batangas; Eirene Joy Louise Noveza Ocampo, FEU-Manila; Mary Jane Turno Ocampo, Saint Louis University; Iris Mae Belgado Relles, Bicol University-Tabaco; Gee Blossom Barba Robino, Saint Paul University-Iloilo; and Ability-Ann Gayoma Tacaisan, Western Visayas State University-La Paz, placed tenth with 85.80 percent.
The July 2011 Nurse Licensure Examination results will be released in thirty seven (37) working days. Check Philippine Regulation Commission (PRC) official website at http://www.prc.gov.ph/.
Labels: Education, News