Find The Right IT Cost Management System | Nita's Random Thoughts

Nita's Random Thoughts

Translate

no spam

Review http://www.nitasrandomthoughts.info on alexa.com
You Drop, I Follow
lower alexa blog hop
Follow Me
facebook twitter stumbleupon digg google plus one rss feed
Thomas Corner
Great Links
Great Finds
Valentine Gifts

unique gifts
Summer Savings! $7.49 .com
Recent Visitors
Others
Washington, USA
Manila, Philippines

Sticky Post ->Nita's Random Thoughts "9th wedding anniversary blog contest" is now open. Click here to join the fabulous blog contest!

Tuesday, June 21, 2011
Find The Right IT Cost Management System

It is always exciting when you get in touch with long lost friends. That's what happened a few days ago when I suddenly received a friend request on a social networking site from someone whose name I do not recognize. The profile picture did not help either because it was of a cartoon character. I looked into this person's information and the only similarity we have is that we graduated from the same university. I sent her a message asking her who she was. I told her that I do not accept friend requests from people I do not know. I also explained that I do not intend to offend her in any way but I am just being cautious.

The next day, I received a response from her and I found out that she is indeed a close friend from school. She is using her married name that is why I didn't recognize her surname. We have lost contact after we graduated and she moved to another city so I didn't know how to get in touch with her. Now that we have established contact again, we regularly chat online and even exchange emails.

We were supposed to meet next month but she has an itil financial management seminar to attend for a couple of days. She said that their company is planning on implementing it chargeback which they hope will help them manage their IT resources properly. Their company is keen on finding the right it cost management system that will suit them best. Anyway, I just hope that we'll get to see each other again since it has been years since we last saw each other.

Labels: , ,

Posted by Nita | Permalink | 0 Comments | Feeling Lucky?
0 Comments:

Post a Comment

No spamming please. Spam comments will be deleted.

<< Home

 
Tweet This!


Thanks for dropping by. If you are new here, you might want to subscribe to my RSS Feed or via email to get new updates!

About Me
Name: Nita
Location: United States
About Me: I'm Nita, proud Pinay, married, stay at home mom to two adorable kids. I love digital scrapbooking, digital photography, website design, cross-stitching, online blogging, and many more.

Read More...

RSS Feed Email

email meemail me

Navigation
Categories
Previous Post
Blog Archives
Twitterring
followers on Twitter, and you?
follow me on twitter
Join Me
Subscribe

Receive email updates!

Enter your email address:

Powered by FeedBurner

AddThis Feed Button
Add to Google
addtomyyahoo4
Subscribe in NewsGator Online
Add to netvibes
Add to Technorati Favorites
TwitterCounter for @nita76
Personal - Top Blogs Philippines
View blog authority
Page copy protected against web site content infringement by Copyscape