It's All About You And Me | Nita's Random Thoughts

Nita's Random Thoughts

Translate

no spam

Review http://www.nitasrandomthoughts.info on alexa.com
You Drop, I Follow
lower alexa blog hop
Follow Me
facebook twitter stumbleupon digg google plus one rss feed
Thomas Corner
Great Links
Great Finds
Valentine Gifts

unique gifts
Summer Savings! $7.49 .com
Recent Visitors
Others
Washington, USA
Manila, Philippines

Sticky Post ->Nita's Random Thoughts "9th wedding anniversary blog contest" is now open. Click here to join the fabulous blog contest!

Thursday, May 29, 2008
It's All About You And Me

I got this from a fellow Bebot, Yen. Thanks sis for keeping me in mind. I really appreciate it.

RULES:

1. Add your blog/s to the list. Feel free to add all your other blogs. It’s okey if you only post this questions in one blog as long as you answer them.
2. Get back to ME{refers to YEN} and I’ll add your blogs to the master’s list here! Yup, another linking thingy but this one has 15 questions and you get to enjoy answering them too!
3. Tag as many friends online you know. But you don’t need to be tag in order to join.

QUESTIONS:

1. When you buy a greetings card, are the words or the picture more important to you?
* Words. I always read the wording every time I buy a greeting card.

2. What’s your favorite kind of cake?
* Chocolate Cake!

3. Do you ever make gifts for people, if so what, or do you buy them?
* Yep, I love and enjoy making or buying gifts for people, especially to my family and friends without expecting anything in return.

4. What’s your favorite holiday?
* Christmas. But ever since I moved here in the US, I rarely celebrate Christmas. Christmas is here really different than in the Philippines, believe me! LOL...

5. Are you going on holiday this year? If so, where?
* No. Since our family is taking a vacation in Pinas next year! Hooray!

6. What was the best party you’ve ever been to?
* Never had one...LOL. Di kasi ako mahilig sa mga party party.

7. If you are married, describe your wedding. If not, what would your ideal wedding be like?
* The wedding wasn't perfect but it's the best thing that ever happened to me.

8. What’s the most romantic thing that’s ever happened to you?
* When dear hubby visited me in the Philippines. During his stay, he made sure bumibisita sya every day sa akin, all day...LOL.

9. What’s your favorite girl’s name?
* Lillianna Rose Jenelle...isn't it obvious? LOL. It's my dear daughter's name. Actually, I wanted LJ (Lillianna Jenelle), for our initials, then mom-in-law wanted to throw some family name (Rose) so we ended up with "Lillianna Rose Jenelle.

10. What’s your favorite boy’s name?
* Luther Lyndel Jameson. It's our dear son's name. Actually, same with our daughter, we both wanted to have our initials, but mom-in-law again wanted to throw "Lyndel". Well, Lyndel is my dear hubby's friend, mentor and spiritual father. Actually, dear hubby chose "Luther Jameson".

11. Which celebrity would you like a dream date with?
* Bruce Willis! I don't know but I find him so manly and handsome!

12. Which female celebrity do you find beautiful?
* It's so hard to choose since most celebrity nowadays have plastic surgery. I mean, their beauty isn't natural anymore...

13. Which male celebrity do you think is attractive?
* Bruce Willis, Mark Wahlberg, Johnny Depp

14. What is your best character trait?
* Understanding and down to earth person.

15. What is your worst habit?
* Knuckle cracking....worst...

Now your turn!!!

The List:

1. Me and Mine 2.Creative In Me 3.Little Peanut 4. Pea in a Pod 5. Sugar Magnolias 6. 6. A Life in Bloom 7. Because Life is a Blessing 8. Nita’s Random Thoughts 9. Nita’s Corner 10. Nita’s Ramblings 11. Thomas Web Links 12. Thomas Travel Tales 13. Great Finds and Deals 14. Make Money Online 15. Recipe Collections 16. My Wandering Thoughts 17. Filipino Online Community 18. Famous Lyrics Collections 19. Thomas Digital Services 20. Bohol Paradise 21. PRC Board Exam Results 22. My Paperless Writings 23. As The World Turns 24. My BIG Picture 25. When Silence Speaks 26. Felicity’s Vision 27. Bienvenue `a la Noryfel 28. Inday’s Kitchen 30. My Life 31. My Life in this Wonderful World! 32.Me,Myself+2 33.Fun|Fierce|Fabulous 34. Supermodel Wannabe 35. kathycot dot com 36. buhaymisis.com 37. ADD YOUR BLOGS!

Labels:

Posted by Nita | Permalink | 0 Comments | Feeling Lucky?
0 Comments:

Post a Comment

No spamming please. Spam comments will be deleted.

<< Home

 
Tweet This!


Thanks for dropping by. If you are new here, you might want to subscribe to my RSS Feed or via email to get new updates!

About Me
Name: Nita
Location: United States
About Me: I'm Nita, proud Pinay, married, stay at home mom to two adorable kids. I love digital scrapbooking, digital photography, website design, cross-stitching, online blogging, and many more.

Read More...

RSS Feed Email

email meemail me

Navigation
Categories
Previous Post
Blog Archives
Twitterring
followers on Twitter, and you?
follow me on twitter
Join Me
Subscribe

Receive email updates!

Enter your email address:

Powered by FeedBurner

AddThis Feed Button
Add to Google
addtomyyahoo4
Subscribe in NewsGator Online
Add to netvibes
Add to Technorati Favorites
TwitterCounter for @nita76
Personal - Top Blogs Philippines
View blog authority
Page copy protected against web site content infringement by Copyscape